Someone stole an image of my darling son, Ezra, from my About Lala & family tab.
This person, claimed it to be her own. She even had the tenacity to watermark MY son's photo with her lying, despicable, filthy name. But she did a horrible job. AND little does she know that I have the rights to that photo.
That photo is not from a cell phone or personal camera.
No!!!
The photo was professionally taken at the hospital, by Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, the day I gave birth to him and found out about his death.
![]() | ||
| This is the photo that was stolen. It is a scanned copy. | This photo was used at Ezra's funeral. |
This person claims that this photo is her daughter, who was stillborn at 23 weeks on June 5, 2012. (My son Ezra was full term. He was 5 days past his due date. There's no way he could be mistaken for a 23 week gestation baby).
This person claims to have several chronic illnesses. She claims to be severely ill. (She's mentally ill alright, but fails to claim that).
From my understanding she has stolen not just my son's image, but from two other different families as well.
Here's another stolen image (from what I have been told) which "claims" more of her loss.
For me, it IS a big deal. This is a beautiful, innocent memory of MINE that someone stole and tainted, as she claims it hers.
Am I sorry for sharing my son's images and his story with the world?
No.
I'm sorry for entrusting people to not steal from me. I'm sorry for believing people are good hearted and would never do such despicable things to a grieving mother. I'm sorry for not disabling right click, two years ago. Or watermarking ALL my images, like I was once doing on this blog.
Cease and desist!!!
Remove my son's photo from your page. Tell the truth!!!
(My therapist reminded me today, that you have probably endured some kind of past pain or trauma, in order for you to lie the way you do or seek this attention). For that pain, I am truly sorry.
But please, stop. Stop claiming this photo to be yours. My son and I did nothing to you.




lovely blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by.
Delete