Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dream

I had a dream of my darling Ezra last night.

It was a simple, "normal" dream, but it was wonderful.

I went out with some girlfriends for drinks & dinner.


The restaurant had horrible service (I remember that). And while we were waiting what seemed like hours, Oshin showed up at the restaurant with my precious boy.


He was in his carrier. I picked him up, hugged him, kissed him, and just admired him.


Since the service at the restaurant was still horrible, I decided to leave with my baby & Oshin.
As we were exiting the restaurant, the manager made a nasty comment about us (what she said, I can not recall), but I was livid!!! (I was not going to tolerate anyone disrespecting me or especially my innocent child). I got into a serious altercation with her and finally left.

Then I woke up.

I got sad, but it was a happy sadness.

I was happy to have spent a few precious moments with my sweet boy, but it was not enough.
(It just has not been enough).

Last night was one of the few nights since, December 12th, that I fell asleep on my own. (I did not have to take Ambien).

AND, last night was the first time I dreamt of Ezra.

For some reason, I'm taking this as a good sign.
A sign from God and my darling boy that things will be ok.
Difficult. But ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d