I know I have been MIA for the past few weeks.
I apologize.
October has been a hectic month and continues to do so.
But...
I am officially 30 years old and loving it!!!
![]() |
| With my husband & son at our joint Mardi Gras themed birthday party. He turned 29, but I am 30. |
Baby Ezra's Sprinkle was fabulous!!
I really am blessed to have such great friends/people in my life.
![]() |
| Me at 33 weeks pregnant. |
We were overwhelmed at the amount of gifts we received.
(We really did not expect this much)
![]() |
| Some of the gifts we received. |
I JUST hosted my very first Houseparty,
Halloween party, yesterday evening.
![]() |
| My witch's brew. |
We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.
Even though, I was fighting through some pain/contractions.
![]() |
| Andres picked out his own costume (online) this year. Our very own Spanish mode Buzz Lightyear. |
Which FINALLY brings me to being
34 weeks 5 days pregnant and over 2 cm dilated.
![]() |
| This is my current baby bump. |
I have been having horrible & very painful back contractions,
almost on a daily basis, since Monday.
(The sad thing is, I did not even realize they were contractions.
I thought it was just excruciating back pain).
But, I'm hanging in there.
My contractions are very sporadic and I am not showing
any other signs of pre-term labor
(which is a good thing).
Although I am physically, mentally, and emotionally
drained from the pregnancy at this juncture,
I'm hoping to make it to 37 weeks,
at least.
Prayers would greatly be appreciated.
My apologies for slacking.
But I'm sure you understand.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comments, questions, or concerns