Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oh November!!

Although I'm a little sad to say goodbye to October, as this past October was quite memorable & fabulous,
I am really excited that November is here!!

Why??

  • I am now 35 weeks pregnant. 
  • Only 35 days to my December 7th due date. 
  • But ONLY 13 days until I am 37 weeks & considered full term. 

I really am done.
I'm tired of not being able to breathe normally.
I'm tired of all the pain, all the headaches, light-headedness.
Not being to able to sit, stand, or walk for more than 5/10 minutes without more complications or pain.
Tired of the heartburn.
Not being to play with my little boy like normal.
Tired of being exhausted.
But most of all, I'm tired of complaining about this pregnancy (and I'm pretty sure others are MORE than tired hearing me bitch).

My body is exhausted and completely overwhelmed.
I wish I were stronger. I really do.
Some women are just SUPERWOMEN during pregnancy and take it like Champs.
I am not one of them. Unfortunately.

I AM looking forward to meeting Baby Ezra and being a mom to two handsome little boys.
(I still am scared, but more anxious).

I just continue to pray for a happy healthy baby & family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d