Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What's on Your Mind Wednesday?

I'm following A Taste of T once again. 




  • I'm a little paranoid about Andres coming down with Hand, foot, and mouth disease at the moment. 
  • His "preschool" teacher just informed us it's going around right now. 
  • Sigh. 
  • Great!! 
  • Shouldn't they like call EVERY parent. 
  • Or at least put a sign on the front doors forewarning us BEFORE we enter the building?? 
  • Makes sense to me. 
  • Then I'll just turn around and walk right back to the car. 
  • Lol. 
  • I would too!!!
  • He can cry & whine all he wants. 
  • We just recovered from strep and a viral tummy bug from last week. 
  • Please God hear my prayers. 
  • Yep, I'm one of those mothers. 
  • My sister, the nursing student, always tells me there is such a thing as being too clean or too anal about cleanliness. 
  • Hush!! 
  • She's seen my house. 
  • It's not that clean anymore. 
  • I do keep sanitizer & wash hands non stop. 
  • I try not to be too anal in public. 
  • Lol. 
  • But he still manages to catch something. 
  • Kids are nasty at times and like to play with yucky things.  
  • Grrrrr...
  • A snickers ice cream bar sounds delightful right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d