Tuesday, September 6, 2011

27 weeks

I am now 27 weeks pregnant!! 

Depending on what book I read or what Trimester calculators I use, I am in my 3rd trimester!!!
"Your Pregnancy week by week"
(But according to the midwife I saw today, 28 weeks starts the 3rd trimester).

I seriously have a bone to pick with the different types of information circulating. 
This book I have is supposed to have been written by doctor OB/GYN, but is apparently off by a week. WHY??? 
It's just a little frustrating. 
In my opinion, all information published regarding pregnancy should be uniform and accurate. 
I don't think that's too much to ask. 


(Okay, my soapbox has ended).

On to my 27 weeks stats...

  • Weight gain/loss:  + 2 lbs  (Total of 12 lbs this pregnancy. Yes!!! At 23 weeks I weighed 187, today I was 189. I'm trying not pass 198 lbs, which was my weight the day I was induced with Andres. Of course, this is the most I've ever weighed).
  • Stretch marks: Yes!! (But it's hard to tell if they are new or not, at this point). 
  • Sleep:  It's a hit or miss thing. (Sometimes I sleep, other times I can't). 
  • Best moment this week:  Finding out I only gained 2 lbs this month. 
  • Food cravings: An orzo & broccoli dish I make. Snickers anything. Soft serve ice cream (and I just found out pregnant women are supposed to stay away from it). Grrrr....
  • Gender:  Baby Boy!!
  • Movement:  A lot!! (Baby E is always on the move and I feel a lot of pressure down low).
  • What I'm not liking at the moment:  My sinus/allergies are at their worst!! (My eyes are so dry & itchy all day long). 
  • What I'm looking forward to:  Registering for a few items. (A friend of mine is planning on throwing me a Sprinkle next month).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d