Welcome to Week 53 of Toddler Talk Thursday!
Where Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom
talk all things TODDLER!!
talk all things TODDLER!!
(I've been slacking on Toddler Talk Thursdays due to pregnancy, exhaustion, and illnesses).
This week's topic:
Dropping off your children at daycare-
Tips & Advice
Tips & Advice
Andres doesn't get dropped off anywhere that often.
I am slowly but surely breaking this habit,
and plan to do drop him off at daycare,
on occasion, when there is availability.
When I do drop him off somewhere, he does fairly well.
He does not cry for me too often.
Most times he plays well and eats.
But then there are times when he just refuses to do anything or
listen to anyone until I'm in the room.
My husband & I have 3 months of Give Parents a Break,
which is on a Saturday once a month from 5-10 p.m.
Andres will be going this coming Saturday, which happens to be our anniversary.
Hooray!!
(We're going to celebrate at the Melting Pot).
To prep Andres for this coming Saturday,
I am reading him Bye-Bye, Mommy.
He does really well with books, so I figure this will ease him with
me leaving a little more often than usual.
Hopefully it works and he'll transition into his 2 hour drop off "preschool"
much better come December.
(Currently, his 1 hour "preschool" class setting is one where parents participate with their tots).
I am reading him Bye-Bye, Mommy.
He does really well with books, so I figure this will ease him with
me leaving a little more often than usual.
Hopefully it works and he'll transition into his 2 hour drop off "preschool"
much better come December.
(Currently, his 1 hour "preschool" class setting is one where parents participate with their tots).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comments, questions, or concerns