My child, on the other hand, keeps coming down with something (and it's not even the Fall yet).
Tuesday night he fell asleep early without dinner, which is not unusual for him, and woke up at 11 p.m. burning up.
It turns out it's a combination of allergies & a virus.
He seems to be doing ok, with no other symptoms than the fever.
If all goes well, he will be starting toddler group/preschool on Monday.
I'm very excited & sad about this.
The little school bus will come pick him up & drop him off.
(And yes, you better believe I will be following that bus for a few days).
I just hope he does not continue to get sick on a weekly basis, as he will be around a lot more kids 4 days a week.
I'm excited to announce that I am now 29 weeks pregnant!!
I think I'm too busy to focus on me or the pregnancy, which is a good & bad thing.
No complications, other than my hips & back, and the heartburn.
We have finally bought the big ticket items for Baby E and they are slowly but surely arriving on our doorstep.
I need to work on his room, but have not had the time or will to get in there.
(And let me tell you, it's a MESS).
I'm soo looking forward to October!!
So many exciting things will be going on.
My 30th birthday, Oshin's birthday, our joint birthday party, maternity pics, Baby Ezra's Baby Sprinkle, and Halloween.
I love October!!!
(Again, I ask for prayers that my Andres does not continue to catch viruses or get sick).
That's about all, in a nutshell.
Please excuse my lack of blogging.
I look forward to posting on a regular basis, but it's been difficult.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comments, questions, or concerns