Andres went to sleep at his normal bedtime, 9 p.m.
Oshin has some friends over helping him fix his car.
One of them has a 2 month old baby girl, who he brought over, because his fiance is in South Carolina due to a death in her family.
![]() |
| 2 month old baby Emma |
She's such a tranquil baby.
She briefly awoke (when the garage door opened) opened her eyes, looked straight at me, and smiled!!
I just had to pick her up.
It only took her a few seconds to get comfortable in my arms and she was fast asleep again.
I have to admit that while holding her, I got really emotional and excited to have another baby.
I truly have missed that baby smell.
The baby cry.
The baby coo.
The BABY everything.
My baby is now a toddler!!
A toddler who will be starting preschool on MONDAY.
Yes, this coming Monday.
Preschool.
Four days a week.
Monday-Thursday from 8:19 a.m. to 12:19 p.m.
(Because the bus will pick him up. School is technically from 9 -11:30).
He just grew up overnight.
One minute he was this 6 lb 13 oz baby, the next moment he's 2 years old picking apples & is ready for school.
I know God works in mysterious ways!!
I kept saying I was happy with just one child (which I probably would have), but I'm beyond the moon that we've been blessed, once again.
I'm ready to have a newborn in my arms.
I'm terrified too!!
But I'm not the only woman in the world having their 2nd child.
I will get through the good, the bad, and the ugly.
And I will cherish EVERY moment.
10 years from now, I will be 40.
So (God willing) Andres will be 12 years old and Ezra will be 10.
They will not be babies, but about to be teenagers.
I can't even imagine.
But that will be my reality, soon.
One of the things you always hear from people is how fast babies grow.
Children to teenagers.
Teenagers to young adults.
You think they are crazy, and then, you experience it for yourself.
And realize, time really does fly by.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comments, questions, or concerns