I just came across this fabulous blog, A Little Inspiration , and am joining her
"5 things I HATE & LOVE about Me" challenge.
Maybe you will get inspired to join as well.
I am MY worst critic!!
It was easier for me to pick out my flaws and those things I HATE about myself,
than finding "5 Things I LOVE."
But I finally have it, here goes:
1. I LOVE my thirst for knowledge & education.
![]() |
| Google images |
I am constantly wanting to learn & educate myself more about everything.
I will be 90 years old and still yearn to learn more.
I've been itching to go to Grad school for some time now.
I hope my children will one day feel the same.
2. I LOVE my open mindedness.
![]() |
| Google image |
This is why I do not or try not to discuss/force topics like
politics, religion, gender equality, etc on a regular basis.
I just listen to others.
This is very hard at times, especially on Facebook.
3. I LOVE my eclectic taste in food, movies, culture, music, & languages.
I love the exotic and trying new things.
I'm fascinated with the unknown.
I'm fascinated with the unknown.
4. I LOVE that I have a great sense of humor.
I love to laugh and can easily laugh at myself.
I don't take things too seriously.
I don't get offended easily or sweat the small stuff.
I tend to shake things off pretty fast
and find the humor in it.
5. I LOVE that I'm a genuinely good person.
I have a big heart and love those close to me.
I would do anything for them, if need be.
I put my husband & son before myself.
![]() |
| Google images |
I don't take things too seriously.
I don't get offended easily or sweat the small stuff.
I tend to shake things off pretty fast
and find the humor in it.
5. I LOVE that I'm a genuinely good person.
I have a big heart and love those close to me.
I would do anything for them, if need be.
I put my husband & son before myself.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comments, questions, or concerns