I just came across this fabulous blog, A Little Inspiration , and am joining her
"5 things I HATE & LOVE about Me" challenge.
Maybe you will get inspired to join as well.
I am a "work in progress."
Going into my 30th year of life,
I KNOW,
I'm not the same person I was at 18 or 25.
But, some things about me have gotten worse or have not changed.
I KNOW,
I'm not the same person I was at 18 or 25.
But, some things about me have gotten worse or have not changed.
I struggle on a daily basis to improve myself.
I'm not proud, but I have to be honest and admit these flaws in order to change.
I'm not proud, but I have to be honest and admit these flaws in order to change.
It's not easy, but I'm determined to do it.
5 THINGS I HATE ABOUT ME:
1.
![]() |
| Google images |
I'm grumpy & moody and just want to be left alone,
until I'm fully awake and ready to start my day.
My poor husband & son have to deal with me.
2. I'm a procrastinator.
![]() |
| Image |
I have to mentally prepare myself for a lot of tasks
in order for me to start tackling them.
3. I can't express feelings verbally.
![]() |
| Image |
The ironic thing is, I am a great communicator & public speaker.
I've been trained to do so.
But when it comes to verbally expressing emotions, I just can't do it.
I'm better with written words.
(Maybe it's due to being an English major or the way I was raised, who knows).
4. I HATE to be wrong.
And am struggling at admitting this out loud.
I'm a Libra and Libra's are really good at being objective, in my opinion.
So when it does turn out that I'm wrong, I despise it.
And it's so hard for me to say, "I'm sorry."
I'm a Libra and Libra's are really good at being objective, in my opinion.
So when it does turn out that I'm wrong, I despise it.
And it's so hard for me to say, "I'm sorry."
Last but not least...
5. I'm a cold-hearted BITCH, at times.
I don't deny this, as I've been told plenty of times by many people, actually.
I have put up so many different walls & guards in order to protect myself.
I have put up so many different walls & guards in order to protect myself.
This in turn has made me less emotional, indifferent, brutally honest, insensitive,
and come off as cold and/or just a bitch.
I really am working on this and have come a long way.
(If people had met me 4 years ago,
they would have seen a night & day difference in me).
and come off as cold and/or just a bitch.
I really am working on this and have come a long way.
(If people had met me 4 years ago,
they would have seen a night & day difference in me).
What 5 things do you HATE about yourself?





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comments, questions, or concerns