Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's on Your Mind Wednesday?

I'm following A Taste of T once again. 


  • I'm 24 weeks pregnant!! 
  • FINALLY!! 
  • Only 112 days to go.
  • This past month just dragged for me. 
  • I'm tired and the heartburn seems to get worse. 
  • AND leg cramps are waking me up in the middle of the night. 
  • UGH!!! 
  • Andres did really good at "preschool" this morning. 
  • (It's a "playgroup" in a structured classroom setting actually, to help with his speech development).
  • Why is it he's rougher with kids playing outside or at home, then he is there??
  • I really hopes he gets out of THAT phase. 
  • I don't want him to be the kid with no friends. 
  • My boy really is a sweet boy. 
  • He just likes to play rough. 
  • I'm nervous about Baby E. 
  • I hope I can handle two kids & everything else.  
  • I really want to go to Grad school. 
  • But really NEED to start working. 
  • These student loans aren't paying themselves. 
  • Sigh. 
  • Damn being poor ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d