Friday, August 12, 2011

10 things I want right NOW

I just discovered Pinterest!!
It's a cool site, that I'm still getting used to it.
I love looking at all the interesting pins and have a huge mental "I want/love list."

(Thanks Miss Mommy for the fabulous idea).

10 THINGS I WANT RIGHT NOW  
(In no particular favorite or order).

1. I would have to agree with Miss Mommy in wanting new sofas, but I would really like an entirely new living room/setup. (One without toys or toddler stains). 
We are actually talking about getting some new sofas really soon. 
I love this!!
It's not very toddler friendly, per say, but I can dream, right?
 Image
Then on the other side or in the home office, I would love to have a great wall bookshelf, something like this:
Fabulous bookshelf!!
 But my child would be climbing this like there's no tomorrow.
Image
2. I would love for Andres to have his own playroom downstairs, of course. 
But we don't have the room. 
I'd like to have a train table in this play room as well.
Image
3. I am really really REALLY wanting a gourmet chef's kitchen. 
(The kitchen I have is just too small).
A girl can dream.
One day, when we're ready to buy our own home.
Image
 4. Along with my nice new kitchen, I want to take culinary classes. 
I love Gordon Ramsay and all his shows; every time I watch them I just want to learn to cook like that.  
Image
5. The hubby & I are way past due a date night out, even more so a vacation. 
Our last date was....Hummm, give me a minute... in September of 2010 I believe. (Sad, I know. We just don't like bothering people to even ask to watch Andres).  
Our last vacation alone, was about 2 years ago when we went to Las Vegas for 4 days, sans baby Andres. 
Image
  6. A new vanity table & chair. 
(The one I currently have is about 8/9 years old and has been through several  moves/houses). 
This one is perfect and will match our bedroom furniture.
Image
 7.  An ALL day Spa Package. 
I'm in dire need of pampering. 
A facial, massage, mani/pedi, haircut & style, makeup application, and lunch 
sounds FABULOUS!!!
Image
I will get this before I give birth, perhaps for my birthday.
8.  A maid/housekeeper to help me deep clean once a week or every two weeks. 
Google images 
9. A new nontraditional diaper bag. 
Some women have a shoe thing, mine is for purses. 
(My habit has calmed down since becoming a mom). 
I do have Coach diaper bag that I like, but it's too heavy. 
This one has my attention at the moment.
Image
10. Last but not least, a 2012 Audi Q7. 
(Audi is my dream choice, of course). 
I've always wanted an Audi A5 Cabriolet, but that is out of the question with a family. 

What 10 things do YOU want right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d