Tuesday, August 9, 2011

23 weeks

I'm in my 23rd week of pregnancy now!! 
Baby Ezra is the size of a large Mango.
Courtesy of Google Images 
I still have terrible back pain from time to time.
Some days are better than others, but that's how it's going to be.
I just have to deal with it the best I can.

Here are a few of my 23 week stats with this bump survey I got from Relatively Reagan.  
It should be at 24, but I went to the doctor yesterday. I'm measuring at 22 weeks. Baby's heart rate was 158. 

  • Weight gain/loss:  + 6 lbs  (Total of 10 lbs this pregnancy. I am going to really have to try to get more exercise in by walking, yoga, Zumba, Mommy boot camp, something. It's not easy with the back pain, but I do not want to gain more than 20 lbs this entire pregnancy and I'm half way there. It's for my health & vanity, of course!! I was technically considered obese at the commence of the pregnancy, according to my BMI. This is the BIGGEST I have ever been). Sigh. 
  • Stretch marks: Unfortunately. I see new ones added to my old ones, almost daily. 
  • Sleep:  It's getting more difficult to get comfortable (I sleep with 4 pillows and seem to get that restless syndrome quite often).
  • Best moment this week:  I had one great day with very minimal back pain!! Hooray!! 
  • Food cravings: Potatoes, WATERMELON. I can't get enough, and at the moment Kabob.  
  • Gender:  Baby Boy!!
  • Movement:  A lot!! (Baby E is training for UFC or something in there).
  • What I'm not liking at the moment:  The intense back/hip pain & acne. (It's hard for me to rest. I'm used to doing everything, but at the end of some days, I can barely walk).
  • What I'm looking forward to:  Getting Andres' room finished, so I can get busy with Baby E's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d