Friday, July 22, 2011

20 weeks

TODAY 
we got confirmation that 

IT'S A BOY!! 

Ezra Alix 
has a penis, two arms, two legs, a heartbeat at 146, is very active, and healthy. 
Measuring at 21 weeks. 
He is due to arrive in early December. 
(EDD is still Dec 7th)

He was so busy moving it was hard to get a good picture. 

I also wanted to share my 20 week stats, with this bump survey I got from Relatively Reagan. 

I'm not a big fan of taking pictures while pregnant.
  • How far along: 20 weeks 4 days
  • Weight gain/loss:  Only +4 lbs  (So far, so good). 
  • Maternity clothes:   Oh YES!! I can still wear a select few of my pre-pregnancy clothes, but for the most part I'm in maternity only. (I had to buy clothes, since I was pregnant in the winter with Andres).
  • Stretch marks: An abundance of them, left over from Andres (sigh).
  • Sleep:  Difficult at times. (I wake up several times during the night either uncomfortable or very hot).
  • Best moment this week:  I felt baby move, finally!! AND we have confirmation that it's a BOY!!!
  • Food cravings: Potatoes cooked in every which way possible. 
  • Gender:  Baby Boy!!
  • Movement:  Just felt him move yesterday. (I have a anterior placenta which acts as extra cushion for him).
  • What I'm not liking at the moment:  The acne (still), swelling of the hands & feet, rib & back pain. 
  • What I'm looking forward to:  My belly getting firmer and feeling more baby movement. 
  • Milestones:  Gender reveal & movement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d