* I got this from another blogger, thanks Whispering Writer. (You might recall it from Glamour magazine).
Hey, it's okay...
- To think Thomas and Friends or Thomas the Train, whatever it's called, is boring. (My husband mentioned that a few weeks ago and I have to agree. I think Andres just likes all the trains. But it could be worse, we could be stuck watching Yo Gabba Gabba ).
![]() |
| photo source |
- To let your toddler watch Top Gear on BBCAmerica with his dad. (Andres loves cars!! As soon as he hears the starting music to the show he immediately says, "Cars!" He even likes to "work" on his push toys/cars with screw drivers or "other" tools, like his dad. Like father, like son. Oshin is so proud! By the way... the UK version of Top Gear is so much better than the American version).
![]() |
| photo source They are hilarious!! |
- To have surrendered to cleaning. (I GIVE UP!!! Keeping a clean house with my toddler is just not feasible. My house is only decent looking during naptime, at night, once the boy is asleep, OR when I have guests coming. That's it! I pick and choose my battles with cleaning. No matter how many times I clean the glass on the coffee table or the tv stand, I always find sticky finger prints or lip marks on the glass 2 seconds later. Sigh. I clean Andres' hands quite often too, but they still leave all those prints, even on the TV. And don't even get me started on how the upstairs bedrooms look. Perhaps one day, my house will be clean 24/7.
![]() |
| This is pretty clean actually. It usually looks a lot worse. |
- To think couponing is little complex. (I'm still learning and making mistakes. It takes practice. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I know I won't be going back to work any time soon, so saving money or getting the most for our dollar would be beneficial).
![]() |
| photo source |




No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comments, questions, or concerns