Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Okay Monday

* I got this from another blogger, thanks Whispering Writer. (You might recall it from Glamour magazine). 

Hey, it's okay... (Birthday Edition)


  • To have finally realized why people don't have birthday parties at their homes. (For me, it's the prep work before the party that stresses me out, not the after. I spent about two days cleaning my house top to bottom: walls, baseboards, floors, bathrooms, you name it. Nothing like having guests coming over to get you on the ball with the housework. BUT, will I host a party again? You bet. My baby boy had a blast!! Making it all worth while).

BEFORE the guests arrived
AFTER
  • To not be looking forward to the Terrible Two's. (Andres showed us a preview of his 2 year old tantrums quite a bit yesterday). 
No, he was not camera shy. He was crying & being dramatic. 

Nope, he was not napping. He threw himself down for a pity party. 

  • To have had an Aha moment regarding your weight/body image. (For me, it was looking at birthday party pics, last night, when I truly realized how much weight I have gained. Ugh!!! Something has to be done). 
Last but not least...

  • To have misspelled Hail Mary with Hell Mary. (I had Hell on my mind, since I broke my Lent promise and got on Facebook to post pics of my baby's birthday party).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d