(I've been slacking on my Thirty Days challenge. Forgive me. But I'm almost done).
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.We all have a past. (Some better than others).
And in that, maybe even dark, past, we all have things we wish we could forget, or erase, or change, or do differently.
I have a handful of memories/events that I wish I could go back in time and change, maybe even forget.
BUT, I've come to the realization that the past is the past for a reason.
It has molded me into the person I am today.
With that being said, I don't have anything that I would want to truly forget.
I have things that I would want Do-Overs for, instead.
So... here's to Do-Overs.
And in that, maybe even dark, past, we all have things we wish we could forget, or erase, or change, or do differently.
![]() |
| Dark & gloomy past Photo source |
BUT, I've come to the realization that the past is the past for a reason.
It has molded me into the person I am today.
With that being said, I don't have anything that I would want to truly forget.
I have things that I would want Do-Overs for, instead.
So... here's to Do-Overs.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comments, questions, or concerns