Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Okay Monday

* I got this from another blogger, thanks Whispering Writer. (You might recall it from Glamour magazine). 

Hey, it's okay...


  • To be blessed to have a fully stocked fridge. (I know times are still really tough for some. I'm thankful we have enough for food and never go hungry).

  • To be SHOCKED when I really took the time to look at the price of gas. (Leaving Kroger's I noticed regular Unleaded was $3.89. ONLY 11 cents to $4.00).

photo source
  • To have mixed feelings about returning CARS to the library today, since it's due. (It is currently Andres' #1 movie. This past weekend, while he was sick, it was the only thing that seemed to cheer him up, so we watched it A LOT).
photo source
  • To have been thoroughly entertained with the show Pregnant in Heels. I watched it for the first time on Friday. All I can say is, "to each their own."

photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d