Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Is it me?

Is it me or am I not looking in the right place?

Is it me or is it just Ohio?

Is it me being snotty or the fact that I'm OVER qualified??

Is it me and my OVER priced education (and perhaps lack of certain experience) or is it really due to the rough economy??

I'm talking about jobs, of course.

I just don't understand it.

I'm not trying to be a snot...

But in all my life (my first job was at 13) I have never struggled this much to find employment.

NEVER!!

It's a little depressing actually.

Good thing my student loans are in deferment, but that doesn't stop the interest from growing.

Changes are coming.

(I hope).

I just have to re-evaluate and set different goals.

Yes.

Changes are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d