Sunday, April 10, 2011

1 week from today

I am happy to report that my baby boy's fever finally broke!!
We were worried this morning that he was dehydrated (since he had a dry diaper overnight), but he finally ended up peeing. Whew!!

Hopefully, his appetite starts coming back.
It looks like a beautiful day, so we might take him for some fresh air (not to mention we have groceries to buy).

I'm also very excited that ONE WEEK from today, my baby boy will turn 2 years old and will officially be a toddler!!!
Photo Source
 After reading some mommy blogs, I'm not quite sure if I should worry about The Terrible Two's or The Terrible Three's? Andres is already very strong willed, I don't know how much more he can change, right??

*We are hoping & praying that the weather will be fabulous next Sunday for his birthday party.

Last but not least, TWO WEEKS from today, I will have completed my Lent promise of NO Facebook.
I have surprised myself and done very well. I have missed FB a little and do feel out of the loop with many things. But, two weeks is nothing.

I hope you all have a Smashing Sunday!! I know I will, as this household is no longer sickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d