Grieving mother. Coping. Parenting. Living. Loving.
I feel old when they refer to those as classics.
Don't we all!! It just doesn't seem like it was that long ago.
YEP... I was enjoying both these groups at both these times... I, too, like them both... So I guess it's safe to say... I LIKE the song. LOL!! Thanks for the follow for FMBT and I've got ya' back as follower #32 for you. ;D
Thanks Holly!!
Leave your comments, questions, or concerns
I feel old when they refer to those as classics.
ReplyDeleteDon't we all!! It just doesn't seem like it was that long ago.
ReplyDeleteYEP... I was enjoying both these groups at both these times... I, too, like them both... So I guess it's safe to say... I LIKE the song. LOL!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow for FMBT and I've got ya' back as follower #32 for you. ;D
Thanks Holly!!
ReplyDelete