Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Okay Monday 2

* I got this from another blogger, thanks Whispering Writer. (You might recall it from Glamour magazine). 

Hey, it's okay...

  • To only have watched Super Bowl XLV for the commercials & halftime show. (My favorite commercial was the VW/Darth Vader.

(And after careful review, the halftime show was pretty good. Had they not had so many technical difficulties, it would have been better. USHER rocks!! My little man loves the song "Omg").


  • To want to have another baby after seeing one of your friends' newborn baby pictures on Facebook. (She gave birth on Wednesday and seeing that precious little baby reminded me of the cute baby coos & cries, that wonderful baby smell, and the overall cuteness of a newborn).
This is my little monkey ready to leave the hospital in April 2009.


  • To try hard NOT to criticize the children's show Yo Gabba Gabba, but fail miserably.
This show is just weird to me.

  • To want/ask (for Valentine's or Mother's Day) for the MARNI leather bag ($1,560), FENDI wood link bracelet ($445), and  GIORGIO ARMANI slingbacks ($750) as seen here in ELLE magazine, but know it's not going to happen :-(
They are ALL fabulous, but I really want the bag more!!
  • To get really upset & offended when your brother-in-law says "not so nice things" about YOU to your husband. (It's not like he's bashing me, but he says things to my husband to kind of persuade him against me. Which is just not cool).

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thought I'd stop by from FMBT and return your follow. Nice to meet you. Have a great week. I have about five give-aways you may be interested in. Also, I have a meme on "Monday's Music Moves Me" it's tons of fun. This month's theme is love songs. Hope you can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Gabba Gabba is just freaky. My daughter loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xmas Dolly- I will have a look at your giveaways. Thanks again.

    Whispering Writer- My husband has a tendency to put the tv station to anything with cartoons. He always seems to put it on Nick Jr and what do you know, Yo Gabba Gabba is on. I hate it!! I will change the channel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm your newest follower via Follow Me Back Tues. Hope you'll consider following me back J
    Malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d