Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Okay Monday

* I got this from another blogger, thanks Whispering Writer. (You might recall it from Glamour magazine). 


Hey it's okay...

  • To have spent your entire Sunday in your pajamas. (I fell from the stairs and hurt my back, so I spent my entire day on the sofa watching TV, while icing my back)
My pj's are from V.S. actually. I'm trying not to look too mommy(ish) for my hubby ;-)
  • To have been really REALLY excited for Colin Firth!!! The man is always a class act and sexy as can be. (If you haven't noticed I have a thing for British actors). I have yet to see The King's Speech, but I have NO doubt his performance was Oscar worthy.

  • To have fallen asleep watching the Oscars somewhere after Gwyneth Paltrow's performance. BUT to have woken up at the exact moment Colin Firth was announced the winner!!! Whew!!! I would have been sad if I missed my man's speech. He he!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d