Sunday, January 16, 2011

Garçon, another baby s'il vous plaît!!!

Nothing out of the ordinary happened today. Except that I could possibly go for baby #2. Shocker??
Yes, I know!!

Maybe it's because my day started at 11:30 a.m. instead of 7:45. Oshin let me sleep in. (I can't really function or be calm and chipper without 12 hours of sleep nowadays). It is amazing what a good's night sleep can do for someone, much less do for this mama.
It's like allowing myself to eat rocky road ice cream all day.


Ahhhh...Yes!! My day was FULL of rocky road ice cream.

Today, Andres was the brightest, cutest, most wonderful little boy ever! (Not that I don't feel like that everyday, but there was something extraordinary about him today).  Even his Cirque du Soleil tricks were very amusing and CUTE.  

(This picture is tame compared to him lying across the window sill, as if it were a lounge chair. He lost position and I was not able to capture it on film on time).

Everything about him was cute today!!!
His kisses.
His sign language please & thank yous.
He even napped for 3 hours.

I'm telling you, BLISS!!!

Of course I want another baby!! Look at him, he's adorable. He's a genius and I MADE him, with the help of Oshin, of course ;-).


I'm going to say it... "Garçon, another baby s'il vous plaît!"

So, why can't I feel like this everyday???

2 comments:

  1. You know my take on the whole "one baby is enough" deal...but if you want to add more to your family...then I think this is the best time to do so!! You're a great mother! Go for it!!
    Just don't be surprised if Baby No. 2 has a completely different personality!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know!! All babies/children have VERY different personalities and temperaments. It's just a matter of me, being 100% confident that I am up for the challenge. I'm still so wishy washy about it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d