Let's say for argument's sake, that this is me. Great complexion & hair. (I WISH)!
"Why thank you all for noticing!"
Lately, these "attributes" have gone down the drain.
I'm starting to realize that my age and hormones are contributing factors to their demise.
(Damn it)!!!
Let's start with my hair...
My scalp is a hot mess!! I'm seriously thinking I have Scalp psoriasis. (Never have had an issue before. I will definitely bring this up with the dermatologist).
And, if my hair is not frizzy (without product), it gets SUPER oily on day 2 of no wash.
I remember when day 3 of no wash, was my BEST hair day. No joke!!
Moving on to my skin & complexion...
For about a month now, I have had some red circular/oval spots (a rash) on my neck, shoulders, upper chest, and back. Let's not forget my arms, as well. (Thankfully, this blasted winter, allows me to wear turtlenecks, long sleeves, and scarves).
Why or how I got this, is still unknown. But, a lot of my internet research and the doctors I've seen, are stating that age, stress, hormones, and diet might be contributing factors.
Yep, that's the one thing that stuck out like a sore thumb. That AGE thing!!
Just PEA-CHY, isn't it??
(Back to my skin problem) It might be a petty thing for most, but when you have bumps/a rash practically taking over half of your body, you want it taken care of ASAP!!!
You want to know exactly what it is, how you got it, and how to get rid of it???
And yes, vanity plays a part too!!
All the doctors I have seen, recently, can not tell me what it is. They know it is NOT contagious and NOT an allergic reaction to something. So they FINALLY referred me to see the dermatologist.
In all my 29 years of life, I have never, EVER had to see a dermatologist!
He/She will become my new best friend. I'm sure.
Call me dramatic, vain, sensitive, whatever... I will not deny it!!
It's just baffling that these "aging hormones" of mine have high jacked, a few of my best (aesthetically pleasing) features, and are taking them on a wild joy ride at my expense.
I'm not even 30 yet! What will hormones do to me at 40 or 50??


Calm down! It will be fine. After you see the dermatologist alot of your questions should be answered. Not everyone is blessed with flawless skin!! You have been luck thus far!
ReplyDelete- Liz
True!! I was blessed with good skin, you were blessed were breasts. LOL.
ReplyDeleteNow, I'm the one with no boobs and bad skin. JOY!!!