Friday, January 21, 2011

He told me this...

The other night, last night Oshin was telling me that he had an idea of what he wanted to get me for Valentine's Day. (My mind was racing... I thought of massages, romantic dinner, weekend getaway, day at the spa, etc).

He wasn't going to tell me, but I told him to spill it.

The Luminess Airbrush makeup system


I have to admit, I was a little stunned by his gift idea and thought, "Is he really trying to tell me something about my crappy complexion and skin?"

But then, I realized it might not be such a bad gift!!!

Genius gift idea!!! I say!!!

What do you know... My husband DOES listen to me. I've been 'bitchin' about my skin problems/rash for a month now. He really wants to help me look FABULOUS at all hours of the day. Or at least when I step out of the house ;-).

How thoughtful of him!!!

Has anyone tried this system and reccommends it?

Would YOU be offended if you husband told you this??

I'm not! Anymore.

4 comments:

  1. Awww...how sweet. A man that listens is a great man!!!! You'll have to tell me how you like it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too!! I will let you know. He better not change his mind now. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never used it but no way can you get upset!! He listend is trying to find a way to make you happy with yourself. Smart man because he must know a happy wife/mom is a happy home ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d