Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oh tomorrow...

Tomorrow is going to be another extremely tough day.

Tomorrow will be one week that I gave birth to my angel Ezra.
And tomorrow, will be the day we bury our sweet baby boy.

I know his soul/spirit is already in Heaven; that we are only burying his human remains,
but it will still be difficult.

I could barely stand or walk, yesterday, for his memorial. My legs were so weak, I'm surprised I was able to move at all.
But I managed. I did what I had to.

Today, I have not cried. Its been the first day that I have not shed a single tear, so far.

Is that normal?

I go in and out of dazes. I stare at the wall, outside the window, or even the floor and get lost in a daze.

Sometimes those dazes are blank.
Other times, flashbacks of the past week refresh my mind and bring me to tears.
(When I am ready, I will write the entire story from the beginning or so).

I know the crowds at Target were not happy with me when I just stood in the aisle looking lost and holding up traffic.

But life must continue, even though I feel like it should just stop entirely.

Andres' hugs, kisses, and smiles restore a fragment of the million pieces of my broken heart.
Slowly but surely, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d