Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Okay Monday

* I got this from another blogger, thanks Whispering Writer. (You might recall it from Glamour magazine). 

Hey, it's okay...
  • To not be a fan of Mondays. (Especially after my family's fabulous four day weekend. I just hate to say, "Hello Monday" right now. The good thing is my hubby is finally on a normal work schedule). 
  • To be REALLY REALLY excited upon hearing & seeing Beyonce's pregnancy news!!! (After all, we grew up together, since we both turn 30 this year, were both born & raised in Houston, Texas, and I just adore her. She is always a class act and such a great role model). 
Photo courtesy
  • To get a tad bit tired of reading the same book(s) to your toddler over and over and over again. (I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that Andres loves books!!! I DO!!! I have made it a habit that anytime he wants to sit & read, I will drop what I'm doing and read to him. But sometimes, it's hard for me to be enthusiastic and have fun with reading, when I've read the same book 5 times in 3 minutes. BUT, I know repetition are the early stages of reading comprehension, so I continue reading). 
This is his favorite book at the moment.
Photo Google Images
Photo Google Images
And last but not least...
  • To get a little  nostalgic over the sexy, spontaneous, "fun" woman you used to be with your hubby, pre-baby/children. (After going to a Pure Romance party yesterday, I was reminded of all the places we used to "have fun." Things change once you have kid(s), at least for us. It's hard to be spontaneous, sexy, & flirty when you're stuck in Mommy mode  all day long and/or have a busy toddler who's your shadow for most of that day. Anyone else have this problem or is it just me? I AM getting better, but this pregnancy does not help one bit with feeling sexy, especially with the painful heartburn & horrible sinus/allergies. Even though my hubby is always telling me my baby bump is SEXY)!!! 
    Photo courtesy of Google images 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

    d