Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What's on Your Mind Wednesday?

I'm joining A Taste of T for "What's on Your Mind Wednesday?"


  • I really need to start unpacking. 
  • Suitcases in the hallway might start to become dangerous for me. 
  • Especially in the middle of the night.
  • I really need to start the laundry too. 
  • But just don't feel like it. 
  • Damn, I should have done last night's dishes. 
  • Now, that's on my list of things to do as well. 
  • Damn!!
  • I think the "morning" sickness & nausea is going away. 
  • FINALLY!!!
  • My last episode was on Saturday, while we were in Va. 
  • Ahhh... we miss Va. 
  • Not the humidity. 
  • Or the tunnel traffic. 
  • But we miss our friends. 
  • Ohio is okay. 
  • But we hate the winters. 
  • Yeah, we're ready to leave Ohio. 
  • I really want a new car. 
  • I had 4 cars last year and was all pissy about it.
  • Good thing my hubby loves buying & selling cars. 
  • He's GREAT at negotiating and handling business. 
  • Sounds like I might get what I want soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d