Thursday, July 14, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday- Bringing a New Baby Home

Welcome to Week 46 of Toddler Talk Thursday! Where Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom talk all things TODDLER!!



This week's topic:
How to handle/introduce a new baby with a toddler in the house?

This is a GREAT topic, in which I need help with myself!!! 

Baby Nairi or Ezra is "due" December 7th and Andres will be a BIG brother.

We have already transitioned Andres to his new, bigger, BIG boy room; his old room will be the baby's new room.  (His room is not finished yet, so I will spare the photo).
Andres knows that Mama has a baby in her tummy. He will kiss my belly & bobo, his word for baby, all the time.
He is infatuated with babies and children younger than him, at the moment. We hope this is a good sign for what's to come. 

I am looking for some books to read to him, that might paint a clearer picture.
Any/all suggestions would be grande.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d