Friday, April 22, 2011

Taking a Break

I apologize, but I'm going to be taking a break from blogging for a few days/weeks. (I'm not exactly sure how long it will be). As I am not feeling very well and lack my normal energy.
photo source
I will, however, make an effort to finish my Thirty Days. (It's taken me almost 40 days).

Unfortunately, I accidentally erased my post on my initial diagnosis Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
I'm going to be under the watch of a doctor for a bit, as I have other things going on as well.
But, my diet has to radically change!! I must watch my sugar and sodium intake.

Oh joy!! (sarcasm of course).

As everything I normally eat has some form of sugar or sodium. (Sigh). I'm afraid to eat anything, in fear of getting diabetes.  I never used to think about how much starch/sugar are in the potatoes I eat. I love potatoes!!! (Notice when you are forbidden something, you want it even more)?

But, I must do this!! It's for the best; it will just take some time to adjust.

Wish me luck. Any/all ideas and thoughts on reducing my sugar & sodium intake with ease would greatly be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d