Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wayback Wednesday 3

(I love my tunes from the 80's & 90's!! It's funny that they are now considered classics).   

  Since Valentine's Day was just Monday, this week's Wayback Wednesday has me thinking sexy thoughts. This song & video is particularly saucy.  And it takes me back to the days when Oshin and I were just dating; I really did not want to fall in love with him, or anyone really, but did!!! What a wonderful thing it has become.


                                                                  Great song!!!

  *I got this idea from another blogger. Thanks Mommy Time out.


2 comments:

  1. Man I remembervwatching this and wanting to be her!!! LOL. Then parents telling me it's too saucy fir my eyes! HA. Great song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up with my aunt who was in high school when I was in elementary school, so they never really told me anything about the things I would watch because of her. LOL.
    It's a great song!! I'm a big fan of Chris Issak.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d