Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Okay Monday 4

* I got this from another blogger, thanks Whispering Writer. (You might recall it from Glamour magazine). 




Hey it's okay...

  • To have had to look up the spelling of the word grey/gray.  My last post was talking about my appearing grey hair. This morning I read a book to Andres that talked about the gray elephant. I was seriously confused. So, I looked it up in my dictionary and online. Both spellings are correct!! Grey is how it is spelled in the United Kingdom, but spelled gray in the United States. I have always spelled it G-r-e-y, so I never second guessed myself until today. (I am an English major and have taken almost every undergrad English class imaginable). Very INTERESTING!!!



    • To think it's a little sad that Kim Kardashian can not use all her fame and fortune to buy herself a personality. This household loves the Kardashian shows. They are very entertaining!! (Well, not Kim, but the rest of her family).  My husband is Armenian and is infatuated with her.  But last night, we seriously discovered that all she has going for her is a pretty face & body; she has no personality whatsoever and is a total bore. It's a shame!!

    • To have left the living room AS IS last night. After putting Andres to sleep, I came back downstairs to see what my 22 month old had accomplished before bedtime. Oshin was not running to pick it all up. So I didn't either.
    Oshin did pick it all up this morning, AND did other household chores. Lucky me!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

    d