Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fresh start

It's New Year's Eve.

In about 12 hours or so, 2011  will be a thing of the past.

Thank Goodness!!

Although, looking back, 2011  was a pretty awesome year.
I spent the majority of the year pregnant with my darling Ezra. And, even though I complained a lot of that pregnancy, what I would give to do it over again, but with him living & breathing in my arms.
It was God's will to take him, I know. (But it still hurts).

I do have my health, a healthy & loving husband, and a healthy & loving 2 1/2 year old who are both helping me mend the pieces of my broken heart.
This day by day struggle will slowly but surely get better, I know.

I'm just hoping 2012  will be an even better year for me, for us.

We might be moving out of Ohio and starting fresh somewhere else.
And who knows, by the end of next year I just might be blessed with child once more,
with a more positive ending.
"Only God knows," as my dad likes to remind me.

 "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." 1 Corinthians 10:13

I hope everyone has a safe & Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d