Thursday, June 16, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday- Summer fun for toddlers



Welcome to Week 43 of Toddler Talk Thursday! Where Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy about my Baybah, and My Life as a Sippy Cup Mom talk all things TODDLER!!



This is my 7th week of Toddler Talk Thursday. 
Crazy About My Baybah
This Week’s Topic: 
How are you keeping your toddler busy this summer?

My Andres is a busy boy regardless of the season!! I'm going to do my best to try to keep him busier this summer and stimulate all his senses as much as possible. Unfortunately, I have good days and bad days with this pregnancy. (I feel awful about it too).

We go on vacation (Virginia Beach, Virginia/Hampton Roads area) in about a week & a half; we have plans to take him to Water Country USA, Children's Museum of Virginia, Virginia Zoo, the beach, and to see CARS 2, among other things.

When we return home, I plan on having us attend 1-2 play dates a week, going to story time on a weekly basis, parks, pools, water/splash parks, and (if I can get the hubby on board) get him in tumbling or swimming classes.

Anything to let my busy boy burn off all that toddler energy.

Anything to keep him from climbing everything indoors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d