Tuesday, June 7, 2011

14 weeks

I'm 14 weeks pregnant today!!

I definitely look preggo too.
Well, pregnant or just fat, depending on who's looking.
Although, the scale says I have not gained a single pound. I weigh the same as I did in February. Which works for me, since I can not gain more than 15 lbs this entire pregnancy.

I'm still on my 1800 calorie diet. I have good days and bad days, but I'm not stressing about it anymore. I'm going with the flow. I eat as much fruit & veggies as possible, opt for healthy snacks (about every 2 hours), and watch my portions. I've been using a lot of Weight Watchers cook books and recipes and it works, so I'll stick with it, for now.

I went to the outlet mall with Andres on Sunday and bought a couple of maternity pieces for summer. I'm debating on buying a swimsuit or just use the ones I currently have? (I want to take Andres to the pool sometime this week and on the weekend).

My face continues to look horrible. I have acne all around my forehead, chin, and around my mouth.
But it's not painful, so my vanity could deal with it for another 6 months.

The GERD issues I was having is much better now. The meds really are helping me.
Thank you Dr. Lo.

As far as my constipation goes, well... it's slow-ly getting better. We eat as much fiber as possible, here at home (and it works like a charm for Andres & the hubby) but not for me. I even drink guzzle water like there's no tomorrow. With all these stool softeners and powders I'm taking, you would think I would be living in the bathroom, but I'm not.
Sigh.
One of the joys of pregnancy!  


Other than that, I'm a fairly happy & healthy pregnant woman. No rage issues, since Acne, potatoes, then the remote.

It might be time to start buying items for the baby/nursery, since I sold all of our big ticket items last summer in a yard sale.
Remember, I was set on not having anymore babies?

Oh and we do know the sex of the baby!! (We found out at 12 weeks).
But Oshin wants to wait until 20 weeks to disclose that information with the entire world.

If it's a girl she will be Nairi Elise.
If it's a boy, he will possibly be Ezra Alix. 
(Oshin gets to decide on the name this time).

I ask for well wishes/prayers to end this constipation please.




I'm also doing a new blog hop today. Check it out...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d