Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Okay Monday

* I got this from another blogger, thanks Whispering Writer. (You might recall it from Glamour magazine). 

Hey, it's okay...

  • To let the dreary, rainy weather influence your mood. (I've been in such a Blah mood the entire day. I have left the house twice, but still can't seem to shake this funk. Boo to the rain).
  • To be one of those people who wear flip flops when it rains in 60+ degree weather, of course. (I hate the feel of wet feet with shoes & socks. Ugh).   
  • To not know how to explain to an almost 2 year old (where he would fully understand) that we lost power and he can not watch CARS at the moment!!! 
  • To get excited over kitchen stuff!!! (I never thought I would see the day when a food processor/blender, spice & pot rack would make me all giddy like a school girl. It used to be a nice new purse, clothes, shoes, perfume, and jewelry that got me excited). 
For Christmas, I want nice new expensive pots & pans ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d