Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wayback Wednesday

*I got this idea from another blogger. Thanks Mommy Time out. 

(I love my tunes from the 80's & 90's!! It's funny that they are now considered classics).

I've been slacking on my Wayback Wednesdays. Isn't it funny how music can trigger memories (good & bad)? This song was playing on my play list today. 

It's bittersweet, actually, and reminds me of some loser (older) guy I dated before I met my Oshin. (I dated quite a few losers to tell the truth). That's why I knew there was something special and different about Oshin.


We dated for a few months and he wanted me to move to San Diego with him. I was thinking about it and my friends & co workers were telling me to go for it. (Everyone liked him). We had said our "see you laters" and agreed to continue "dating" until I made a decision. 
Well, it was several weeks later that I heard any news from this guy. 
Turns out he was a real pathological lier AND was married. (He had told me he had been divorced for 3 years).   

Needless to say, I learned a lot from him. And I'm glad I didn't make the mistake of moving to California. 

Everything happens for a reason. 

Months later I met MY happily ever after. 

The end.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d