Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thirty Days- Day 17

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.


This would have to be my bible study group.


The book we are reading & discussing. 


I am slowly going back to my spiritual self (for lack of better terms). I have always been a woman of faith, but slightly drifted. 


Now a mom, I want to set a positive example for my son in every way possible. Reconnecting with God, reading passages from THE BIBLE, and group discussions have helped me tremendously and will continue to do so. 


This book in particular, has slowly helped me come to terms with my past and move on. We all have a past, but it does not defy you. You take from it the lessons you have learned and move into the future with a positive, fresh perspective.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d