I love my little man's hugs and kisses. The ones when he just runs up to me and hugs me out of the blue. Or when he jumps on the sofa and give me a kiss. LOL. Andres knows/understands besos (in Spanish), ma- cheek (in Armenian), and kisses (in English, of course).
(This is the closest pic I could find to him "hugging or kissing" me, since I'm usually always behind the camera).
![]() |
| Ringing in 2011 at our favorite Turkish restaurant. |
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
I listen to ALL kinds of music!! I don't have only one favorite, per say.
Beyonce
Wisin y Yandel
Bruno Mars
Myriam Fares - A Lebanese artist. LOVE her!!!
Les Nubians- They are a French R&B group. I'm looking forward to their new album.
Carla Bruni- Italian-French artist (former model) who is married to the President of France, Nicholas Sarkozy
Adolescentes Orquesta - Salsa group from Venezuela.
Shy'm- A French pop singer. I love all her songs!!! I have just ordered her latest CD.
And last but not least... one of my favorite songs at the moment Pink.
Hope you enjoy a few of MY favorites!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comments, questions, or concerns