Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thirty Days- Day 1


Thought this would be a fun and interesting way for others to get to know moi!! Thanks Marie C. at Educator's Soliloquy.

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your favorite night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.


Day 1- Fifteen facts about me...
  1.  I was born and raised in Houston, Texas. 
  2. I have lived in Michigan, Virginia, and Ohio.
  3. I am dying to go to Spain. 
  4. I was slightly wild, in my early to mid twenties, until I met my husband. 
  5. I met my husband online and knew he was THE ONE after the 3rd date.
  6. When/if I drink, my poison of choice is either a Dos Equis (beer), red wine, or a dirty martini. (I rarely drink).
  7. I could eat sushi everyday.
  8. I speak Spanish & French. 
  9. I thank my son for making me an even better version of the old me.  
  10. Ignorance and hypocrisy are two things I despise!!
  11. I plan on getting my Masters in speech language pathology.
  12. I have one sister. One half sister & brother. 2 step sisters & 1 step brother. 
  13. I don't have a great relationship with my mother. (It's slowly coming around).
  14. I was raised by my paternal grandmother.
  15. I believe in God, but am not that religious. (This is slowly coming around too).  

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

      d