Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pretty darn good

Well, it's day 3 of NO Facebook and I think I'm doing pretty darn good (truth be told). I am committed to keep this up until Easter.

It's only a social networking site. It can't be that hard, right?? Although, I am starting to feel a little out of the loop with family, but I guess we can use good old fashioned text messages for that (notice my sarcasm).

Boring huh?

I know!!

OR we could actually pick up the cell phone and call one another.

Nah!!

I'll just Skype them. That's more fun!!

(Bloody technology I tell you. It's a blessing and a curse).

Oshin isn't quite sure of my success (thanks for the support my love), but I'll show him. AND my brother.

I am, however, finding other ways to occupy "me time" (which would usually include Facebook time).  I have to say I really am happy about reducing my computer time so I can read more. I love to read!! But after becoming a new mommy, I kind of put it on the back burner.

My newest book was purchased Thursday, Madame Tussaud- A Novel of the French Revolution , which I plan more in depth reading of this weekend. I love historical fiction!! The other one on my list is The Tudor Secret. (I literally had both books in my hands, but made a decision to only get one).

I also got a new cookbook (not new out, but new for moi) Jacques Pépin- Simple and Healthy Cooking, that I want to start trying out recipes from. Of course, this means we have to go grocery shopping sometime soon, but I have no motivation to plan out my menus or make a shopping list. (I really have been "trying" to get to it for the past 2 days, sans success).

Happy Reading to all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d