Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Okay Monday

* I got this from another blogger, thanks Whispering Writer. (You might recall it from Glamour magazine). 



Hey, it's okay...

  • To have days when you get absolutely nothing done around the house, because your toddler wants to cuddle, read books, play, and watch his favorite shows with YOU right next to him/her. (They will not consider us their best pals for too much longer, so we must remember to cherish these times). 
  • To have watched Toy Story 3 more than 40 times and still get very teary eyed and emotional at the end when Andy plays with his childhood toys, one last time, and says goodbye to Woody. 



  • To like the Subway commercials, but hate Subway food. More like hate the smell of Subway, hence never eating there. (When I was pregnant with Andres I was disgusted by the smell of it, which was down the hallway next to my work office. No one could eat Subway in my presence or I would get sick). Needless to say, this problem still has not been resolved. 


  • To have not succeeded at keeping the toddler out of the refrigerator. (The hubby finally got around to putting the "toddler lock" on the fridge yesterday and the toddler OPENED the fridge without problems this morning. Our child is Hercules!! I'm thinking there might have been some installation error too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d