Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Okay Monday

* I got this from another blogger, thanks Whispering Writer. (You might recall it from Glamour magazine). 


Hey, it's okay...

  • To not have known who the heck Rebecca Black was!!  (It was my husband who gave me the 411 on her popularity and video, just yesterday).

  • To make fun of my hubby for singing Rebecca Black's silly teenage song all day yesterday. (I laughed at my husband, not at the girl. I would not want people to think I'm cyber- bullying her). 
  • To wonder if Spring is really here to stay or will we be hit with cold temperatures, maybe even snow, sometime next week?? (I'm nervous about this). 
Last but not least...
  • To be a tad bit bummed that if Spring is finally here to stay, that means I must shave my legs on a daily basis and get a pedicure ASAP!!! (I got used to my winter legs & feet. That's the main perk of winter, less maintenance is needed).
My feet aren't TOO bad, but they still need a pedi asap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, questions, or concerns

d