I love my husband with all my heart!! I am so lucky to have him in my life.
He is an amazing husband, father, and friend; beautiful inside and out, who helps make me a better person.
But sometimes, with the hustle and bustle of family life, I tend to forget just how wonderful he is and expect more. Want more. Need more of him, from him, by him.
It's not intentional and it's not me trying to be malicious either. I just happen to take things for granted, when I'm carried away with the many household chores and our busy body son. (How easy it is to be consumed by your child).
I love my husband!!
Twenty four hours is all it takes for me to realize how much (more) I truly love him. How much I truly miss him when he's not next me or in the other room.
Twenty four hours is all it takes for me to miss his caresses and kisses. His gaze. His voice. His laugh.
Twenty four hours is all I need to want to hurry back home and be with him. Love him. Appreciate him more.
Twenty four hours is all it takes for me to fall in love with him all over again.
Happy Valentine's Day my dearest Oshin...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your comments, questions, or concerns